We've made the entire process as "peel and stick" as possible.
Here is the entire process -from start to finish.
- Locate a mounting location:
- in semi-secure area that prevents the gateway from being knocked around or unplugged
- as equidistant from all sensors as possible
- somewhere high on a wall
- with an accessible power outlet
- in an area that can acquire a cellular signal
- Clean and prep gate installation location (a 4"x4" area is more than enough) with a provided alcohol pad.
- Peel the protective film off the sticky tape strips on the back of the gateway.
- Ensure antennas are poing up, then press and hold the gateway with adequate pressure to the prepped area for 30-seconds.
- Attach antennas to respective threaded connections.
- Peel the protective film off the cellular antenna for the sticky tape and mount to wall.
- Plug power supply into gateway and power outlet and/or UPS Battery Back-up if applicable.