Periodically, we update Whisker.io with various features, fixes and performance updates. This can sometimes cause issues with browsers reloading from cached storage. If you are receiving browser-related error messages (ie: Errors 500, 404, 403, 400) or other visual discrepancies while navigating Whisker.io, clearing your browser cache my resolve the issue.
Below we outline the cache clearing process for mainstream browsers:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.
- Open Click on the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click History and select Clear Recent History….
- Next to Time range to clear, choose Everything from the drop-down menu, select Cache in the items list, make sure other items you want to keep are not selected and then click the OK button.
You (the user) must use care and good judgement while using the information provided to you as a courtesy. D6 Labs cannot be held liable for damages, loss and/or unintended results of the information provided in this article.