Syncing your iPad to the Zebra Printer
- Ensure your Zebra ZD-410 is powered on and configured.
- Next power on your iPad and browse to “configuration”.
- Tap Bluetooth from the left column (enable Bluetooth if needed).
- Tap your printer from the "My Devices" list on the right and it should auto-connect printer to the iPad (it might take a few minutes to find the Bluetooth printer).
- Once done, you may utilize the prep timer module of FoodSafe.io after the app successfully syncs itself to the printer.