Zebra Printer Setup and Configuration
NOTE: FoodSafe.io and iPad are only compatible with the Zebra ZD41022-D01W01EZ
- On a PC, download and install Zebra’s Setup Utility: https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/printer-software/printer-setup-utilities.html
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click “Next” about 7 -8 times (seriously)
- Upon completion of the wizard setup, check the box for “Run Zebra Setup Utilities now” and clock finish.
- Click “Next” on the first screen and allow drivers to be installed, then click “Finish”.
- Select USB (Universal Serial Bus) and click next.
- Plug your printer into the power supply and turn the printer on. Then connect the printer to the PC with the provided USB cable and click “Finish”.
- Select your printer from the view and click “Configure Printer connectivity”.
- Ensure “Bluetooth” is selected and click “Next”
- Provide your printer with a “friendly” name, ensure “discoverable” is enabled (on) and click finish.
- The printer should restart and load its new preferences. It should be ready for use with your ipad.