Snooze Alerts are used to halt all notifications during scheduled downtimes such as:
All snooze alerts will have settings for:
- Reason: The reason the snooze alert is scheduled and/or enabled.
- Start Date/Time: The scheduled start time a snooze alert is to halt notification
- Stop Date/Time: The scheduled stop time a snooze alert is to begin notification
- Repeat: Allows the Snooze Alert to repeat at the scheduled times, daily, weekly or custom.
To Access Snooze Alerts:
- Log into your Account Portal with your assigned username and password
- From My Devices, click on any desired device to load its detailed view.
- Locate and click on the “Snooze Alerts” button to open the Snooze Alerts’ menu.
- Click on “New” to create a new snooze alert for the selected device.
- Set your reason, start and end times, a repeat selection (if desired) and click on the “Save” button.
- Great job! You’ve created your first Snooze Alert for one of your devices!
- Dependent on your scheduled snooze alert time, you will see either “Active/Scheduled to Snooze” or a “Snoozed” for the snoozed device.
- “Active” Snooze Alerts will show as a styled icon on your Map, Tables or Tiles view tabs.
- Not all users have access to Snooze Alerts. You must be at least a user assigned to the “Admin” role.
- Once the Snooze Alert runs for its scheduled time, the Snooze Alert will remove itself -unless it’s scheduled to repeat.
- You may always modify or even remove existing snooze alerts if desired and at any time.
- Snooze Alerts can only be set on a device-per-device basis. There’s not a way to Snooze all devices at one time.
- Alerts may be stacked for a single device if desired. This means one device could have multiple, separate snooze alerts scheduled for a set period of time.