Typically, the syncing process typically occurs during the setup process of FoodSafe.io. However, there could be some scenarios in which a ThermoWorks thermometer might require to be resynced to the FoodSafe.io application. Let's discuss the short steps below.
- Ensure that the FoodSafe.io app is launched and that the ThermoWorks BlueTherm One thermometer is on.
- Log into FoodSafe.io as a manager.
- Utilizing the navigation circle (FoodSafe.io shield), tap the configuration (gear) icon.
- Locate and tap the Temperature Probe option along the left-hand menu.
- If prompted to "Reconfigure Probe", select "Yes"
- On the Temperature Probe wizard, tap "Start Scanning". This process should find and sync your thermometer to the app.
- Return to the home screen and FoodSafe.io and continue use as normal.