Typically, the syncing process typically occurs during the setup process of FoodSafe.io. However, there could be some scenarios in which a ThermoWorks thermometer might require to be resynced to the FoodSafe.io application. Let's discuss the short steps below.
- Ensure that the FoodSafe.io app is launched and that your ThermoWorks thermometer is on.
- Log into FoodSafe.io as a manager.
- Utilizing the navigation circle (FoodSafe.io shield), tap the configuration (gear) icon.
- Locate and tap the Temperature Probe option along the left-hand menu.
- If prompted to "Reconfigure Probe", select "Yes"
- On the Temperature Probe wizard, select your thermometer model from the dropdown. Currently, FoodSafe.io is only compatible with ThermoWorks' "BlueTherm One" and "TempTest 2 Blue" thermometer models.
(NOTE: If you utilize the newer TempTest Blue 2 thermometer, but do not see the option for it in the dropdown menu shown below, please update FoodSafe,io to the latest version (as of FoodSafe.io v2.1.4))
- Next, tap "Start Scanning". This process should find and sync your thermometer to the app.
- Return to the home screen and FoodSafe.io and continue use as normal.