In short, many locations are different -even if they are they are of the same corporation. This means checklists aren't always "one-size; fit-all". You might have to skip steps for things your location doesn't do or equipment it does have. Instead of constantly having to skip checklist steps and enter in notes, you can disable checklist steps if the issue is either long-term or indefinite.
NOTE: Currently, we do not allow checklists steps to be modified in anyway within the FoodSafe.io application itself. This is managed via Whisker.io's Restaurant IoT (RIoT) Administrative Dashboard. You must have access and proper permissions to access RIoT.
Let's discuss the process below:
- Log into https://Whisker.io/login with your username and password.
(Please consult your D/O or Area Manager for access if you don't have credentials.)
- Browse to Restaurant IoT
- Select "Actions" from the upper-left corner of the view and then select "Admin Dashboard".
- Select the checklists' location and then select the specific checklist you wish to modify.
- Select the "Checklist Steps" tab
- Locate and select the Checklist step you no longer need.
- Tap the "Active" button and set the value to "No". This will deactivate the specific checklist step ony.
- Changes are saved automatically after leaving each field
- Repeat this process as necessary for each location or other checklists.
- After all your changes are made, complete a Database Refresh on the iPad from FoodSafe.io.
You can learn more about this process here: