Whisker.io: Version History and Release Notes
- In Control Panel > Account Users, fixed a bug that caused new account users' screen to disappear if focus was lost.
- In Control Panel > Account Users , fixed a bug caused new account users' screen to disappear if a previously used email address was entered and saved.
- Whisker.io now handles new Account Users' alert assignment in bulk, rather than a device-by-device / alert-by-alert basis. This is true when editing Account Users.
- Under Control Panel > Account, the Company Name field now has a 50-character limit.
- In Control Panel > Account Users, creating a new Account Users in Whisker.io's configuration screen, address fields are no longer required.
- Resolved an issue with Google's expired map key API.
- Fixed a bug in RIoT's Administrative Dashboard where all Employee fields now have validation to prevent run-time errors.
- Fixed a bug in RIoT's Administrative Dashboard where copying a checklist to multiple locations no longer fails.
- Released an enhancement to My Device's view where you can export all sensor data to a zip file. You may select up to 7-day's worth of data at a time.
- In RIoT's Administrative Dashboard > Reports, you can now assign FoodSafe.io users to receive Food Safety Status reports on a per location basis.
- Released Equipment Health Reports (EHR's)
- Released FoodSafe.io Status Reports
- Released CloudSync.io
- Released Restaurant IoT (RIoT)
- Released RIoT Executive Dashboard (Restaurant 360)
- Released RIoT Administration Dashboard (Remote FoodSafe.io Management