Whisker.io: Version History and Release Notes
(Clearing browser cache/cookies might be required. If you don't see these new features, clear your browser's cache/cookies.)
- A new roles (permissions) management system has been implemented to provide better control and flexibility in Whisker.io. Roles are now hosted under Control Panel. Learn more about Roles here.
- We've implemented audit logging within Whisker.io. Changes to locations and devices is now tracked and logged. Currently, we do not have customer-facing interface to review this information. (Please contact D6 Labs' support team via email: email@example.com or by phone: 844.365.86477 | Ext: 2)
- Released a new feature shared with our Maps view called Software Design Infrastructure (SDI) that now supports multiple Human Machine Interface (HMI) views. While the new feature is extremely flexible for multiple applications -it's primarily designed for our Industrial Automation (IIoT) vertical. Contact sales for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.365.8647
- In Control Panel > Account Users, fixed a bug that caused new account users' screen to disappear if focus was lost.
- In Control Panel > Account Users , fixed a bug caused new account users' screen to disappear if a previously used email address was entered and saved.
- Whisker.io now handles new Account Users' alert assignment in bulk, rather than a device-by-device / alert-by-alert basis. This is true when editing Account Users.
- Under Control Panel > Account, the Company Name field now has a 50-character limit.
- In Control Panel > Account Users, creating a new Account Users in Whisker.io's configuration screen, address fields are no longer required.
- Resolved an issue with Google's expired map key API.
- Fixed a bug in RIoT's Administrative Dashboard where all Employee fields now have validation to prevent run-time errors.
- Fixed a bug in RIoT's Administrative Dashboard where copying a checklist to multiple locations no longer fails.
- Released an enhancement to My Device's view where you can export all sensor data to a zip file. You may select up to 7-day's worth of data at a time.
- In RIoT's Administrative Dashboard > Reports, you can now assign FoodSafe.io users to receive Food Safety Status reports on a per location basis.
- Released Equipment Health Reports (EHR's)
- Released FoodSafe.io Status Reports
- Released CloudSync.io
- Released Restaurant IoT (RIoT)
- Released RIoT Executive Dashboard (Restaurant 360)
- Released RIoT Administration Dashboard (Remote FoodSafe.io Management