Technically speaking, yes. There are two ways to update FoodSafe.io on your iPad. Manually or automatically -but we prefer the automated way. Both methods require a valid internet connection.
Manual Update Process
- Close FoodSafe.io
- Launch the Apple App Store
- Search for “FoodSafe.io and tap the result
- Tap Update
- Launch FoodSafe.io after the update
Automatic Update Process
- Go to “Settings” on your iPad
- Tap your name/account in the upper-left corner
- Tap the iTunes & App Store.
- Under Automatic Downloads, tap “App Updates” to enable it.