Here are best business practices for busted/broken iPads:
- First, limit or even stop usage of the iPad, dependent on damage. It's not worth cutting your fingers or even worse, drop shards of glass around food and beverages.
- Second, contact your superior as soon as possible and let them know what happened. Trust us, bad news does not get better with time.
- Give us a call at 844.365.8647 or shoot us an email at email@example.com to let us know. We'll help you take the right steps to get back up and running.
- Your team will need to order an iPad, ASAP. This can be a new or even used/refurbished device as long as it meets FoodSafe.io's compatibility requirements.
- Once the replacement iPad is received, you'll want to get it setup and configured pronto. You can learn more about that process here.