While we've provided our clients with the initial ThermoWorks TempTest Blue Bluetooth thermometer with the purchase of FoodSafe.io™, we do not stock replacement parts and we do not service/replace Bluetooth thermometers. This allows us to focus more on our clients and spend more time on improving our products and services.
Accordingly, ThermoWorks has made changes to their policy regarding reseller channels. This affects how we do business.
Therefore, any service, sales or support is managed solely by ThermoWorks. However, we've provided the links to ThermoWorks' equipment we recommend -and their complete contact information below as a courtesy.
Supported ThermoWorks Bluetooth Thermometers:
- TempTest 2 Blue (Newest model): https://www.thermoworks.com/TempTest-2-Blue
- BlueTherm One (Original model): https://www.thermoworks.com/bluetherm-one/
- ThermoWorks Stainless Steel Probe (super-fast / K-type): https://www.thermoworks.com/THS-113-159
ThermoWorks Service and Support Center
text us at 1-801-615-2170.
For help with commercial orders, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our normal business hours are 6am to 7pm M-F, 9am to 4pm Saturdays (Mountain Time).
Our chat and text hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday (Mountain Time).
For more information, visit: https://www.thermoworks.com/
While we do not offer them with our initial offerings, ThermoWorks has a few optional accessories that can extend your thermometer's life. They help with accidental drops and tough-usage areas.
- TempTest Boot: https://www.thermoworks.com/temptest-boot/
- BlueTherm One Protective Rubber Boot: https://www.thermoworks.com/ths-830-210/
- Safety Lanyard: https://www.thermoworks.com/tw-lan01/
(Not compatible with TempTest Blue 2)