FoodSafe.io: Version History and Release Notes
Created by: Gary Groves
Modified on: Mon, 15 Jun, 2020 at 3:06 PM
FoodSafe.io : Version History and Release Notes
- FoodSafe.io now supports basic "prep timer" labels for restaurants that use them. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call for more information 844.365.8647 | Option 1.
- When all daily checklist are complete, FoodSafe.io now automatically generates the daily report. Note: Locations that require approval will still need to generate and and manually approve reports.
- When completing a database refresh with data pending syncing, the database refresh option now immediately dovetails the initial data sync when required.
- Entire quadrants of FoodSafe.io's home-screen can now be tapped anywhere which navigate to their respective data set.
- Removed antiquated "auto-stabilization" feature.
- Streamlined performance.
- "List Completion" quadrant when clicked on now takes you to the report view.
- Employees can now be set to active or inactive in app. (NOTE: you cannot control your own status.) This fix also filters inactive users from the login screen.
- "Employee Timeout" now has a minimum of 1-minute and a 1-hour maximum time limit to protect users.
- The employee login prompt is now shown when you access checklists, List Completion and Cold Storage modules of FoodSafe.io when not already logged in.
- The status bar's "employee login status" can now be tapped to log into FoodSafe.io.
- Inactive employees will no longer show in the employee drop down during log-in.
- Data "Retention Period" now has a minimum of 10-days and a maximum of 90-days to keep stored food safety data.
- When completing checklists manually, current time is used for checklist steps. Time will also progress forward for concurrent checklist steps -rather than reverting to the original 12:00AM default time.
- Your current FoodSafe.io's version will now show at the bottom of all food safety reports.
- In the Checklist View, partially completed checklists that are not due yet will now remain in the "in progress" column -instead of optional/not due column they started from.
- The Cold Storage section of FoodSafe.io now properly displays the temperature of sensors with probes (ie: shake/sundae machines).
- When emailing food safety reports -a status is now displayed.
- When in non-food related checklists, you may now advance in checklist steps uninterrupted without being returned to the topmost uncompleted checklist step.
- Replaced "Analytics" quadrant with "List Completion". It now tracks the checklist completion rate for current day, 7, 30, and 60 day views. (NOTE: if you are new to FoodSafe.io, these will show 0%)
- Resolved an issue where syncing occurred frequently before the designed 15-minute timer completed
- Resolved an issue where data was not showing on the Hand Wash graph due to the color opacity/transparency.
- Resolved issues that could have caused faulty data when editing employee information.
- Resolved an issue that could allow for unsafe temps to be logged when safety temps were met, but quality temps were failed.
- Resolved an issue where selecting less than the minimum platen would cause the start button to disappear.
- Resolved an issue when a user selected less than the minimum number of platens, the start button would disable and you wouldn't have been able to start the list without exiting and restating it.
- Updated app to allow automatic syncing. As long as the app is launched and the iPad has a valid internet connection, the app will automatically sync data every 15-minutes.
- Fixed an issue on the Cold Storage view where the app might crash if the internet connection was lost.
- Various minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- Fixed a bug that caused old reports to display correctly.
Previously, users were allowed to select a checkbox on the checklist screen that was not intended to be selected.
Fixed a bug that caused duplication of platens when selecting or changing existing platen count.
Fixed a bug that caused employees to be saved without an employee number. We now give employees a default employee number of '1234' if one isn't entered.
Users will now be alerted every hour that they have not connected to the internet. (via notifications on the tablet)
Users will now have a log in prompt on the check list page if they try to access a checklist without logging in from the homepage.
Added the ability to navigate to the FridgeTrak.io (Cold Storage) view by clicking on the buttons in the bottom right quadrant of the homepage.
Various performance enhancements.
- Reports from prior days will be automatically generated if they have never been generated before.
- Users will be prompted to log out to sync if they have data older than 1 day that has not synced.
- When all checklists are finished, users will now be directed to the report page.
- When a test fails, we now automatically ask for a note and add it to step 1 of the failed list.
- Notes are no longer cleared on failures.
- When a step is skipped, we now offer a pop-up dialog box to the user to enter a note.
- Fixed a bug that had the wrong date in the email subject when emailing a report.
- Going forward, reports will no longer show duplicates on the Whisker.io website.
- Fixed a bug that would show a list as failed if you skipped over a certain number of steps.
- Dramatically improved the load time of the report page.
- Users are no longer required to enter an email or phone number if they choose not to.
- Removed user’s ability to do a data refresh when there is un-mirrored data that exists.
- Changed logic to allow users to approve a report from a previous date.
- Various performance enhancements
- Users now have the ability to set preferred language selection on an employee-by-employee basis.
- Improved our Spanish language translation
- Various performance enhancements
- Official release and App Store availability.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.