Q: What Does The Database Refresh Button Do?
A: The database refresh button is designed to pull down FoodSafe.io changes and configurations, such as a new checklist or checklist modification. It should be used sparingly and only when needed. Accordingly, there are two prompts that users will need to pay close attention to. The (2) prompts displayed are shown below:
1. Unsynced Data: "You can't refresh now because you have data that has not mirrored to the cloud. Would you like to sync now?"
- No: Cancels the process and returns you to your previous view
- Yes: Will guide you through the wizard of completing the sync process.NOTE: If you are prompted to sync data to the cloud first, you will need to complete the following step below.
2. Refresh: "Are you sure you want to refresh the database?"
- Cancel: Cancels the process and returns you to your previous view
- Yes: Will guide you through the wizard of completing the database refresh process.
If for any reason, you are constantly prompted that you have "unsynced data, please let our support team know: email@example.com 844.365.8647