Q: What Do The Colums In Checklist Overview Mean?
- Overdue: Checklist(s) that are considered overdue by end-time settings and have not bee started.
- In Progress: Checklist(s) that have at least one step completed, but the checklist itself has not been completed in its entirety.
- Due Now: Checklist(s) that are consered due now by their start-time settings and which need to be started.
- Not Due/Optional:
- Not Due: Checklist(s) that are not considered due yet by their configured start-time settings.
- Optional: Checklist(s) that are not required to be completed daily and are considered to be optional.
- Complete: Checklist(s) that have all steps completed.