In rare instances where Bluetooth connections fail with FoodSafe.io™ Mobile App, you might need to reset your BlueTherm One thermometer's saved paired settings.
This document will walk you through the very short process, step-by-step.
Before beginning, ensure your BlueTherm One thermometer is turned off.
- Press and hold the yellow button down permanently.
- The display will show the software revision -IE: "r 1.03"
- Then, it will show the current probe temp (for about 5 seconds)
- Next, you will see “cLr”
- After that, “bond” will be displayed.
- The current temperature should now be displayed and all previously saved Bluetooth pairing information should be cleared from the unit.
- Please launch FoodSafe.io™ and pair the Bluetherm One thermometer with the app.